Procurement within Courts Services Victoria is consistent with the Victorian Government Purchasing Board (VGPB) Supply Policies and is compliant with requirements under the:
- Financial Management Act 1994 (Vic) (FMA) and associated Standing Directions and Instructions; and
- Project Development and Construction Management Act 1994 (Vic) (PDCMA) and associated Ministerial Directions and Instructions for Public Construction in Victoria.
CSV Procurement supports efficient and value for money procurement outcomes, with a focus on fair, transparent and equitable procurement practices and delivery of value for money outcomes to the Victorian Government.
Procurement Activity Plan
The Procurement Activity Plan, listing all planned public procurement activity, is updated at least annually and was last updated in May 2022.
The complete Procurement Activity Plan is available to download -
A summary of CSV's current Procurement Activity Plan can be viewed in the following table.
|Reference||Procurement Name||Project Description||Proposed Contract Duration||Estimated Market Approach Date|
|PRN22_04||Provision of Pathology Services (COVID-19 Tests)||Provision of Pathology Services (COVID-19 Tests)||4 years||May 2022|
|PRN22_05||VCAT Long Term Accommodation||VCAT head office relocation||20 years||July 2022|
|PRN22_08||Neuropsychology Services||CSV is seeking responses for Neuropsychology and Psychiatric Assessment Services for the Magistrates' Court of Victoria. Requests for assessments will be made on an as needs basis to providers on the panel||5 years||May 2022|
|PRN22_09||External Supervision Services||CSV is seeking a panel of providers who can deliver professional development to an individual or, when requested, group supervision||5 years||May 2022|
|PRN22_11||AOD (Alcohol and Other Drugs) Services||AOD (Alcohol and Other Drugs) Services||5 years||September 2022|
- Tenders will not be released on this website. All tenders will be issued on the Victorian Government Tenders System. Suppliers interested in participating in any of the public procurement activities should regularly monitor this site.
- The Estimated Market Approach Date listed is when it is estimated that planning will commence for the procurement activity. The actual tender release date may be some time after the date listed.
- All forecast procurements are subject to revision or cancellation. The procurement activity register is provided for information only and does not present a solicitation or constitute a request for proposal, nor is it a commitment by CSV to purchase the described goods or services. There is no obligation to respond to or return any unsolicited bids received.
Accessing tender opportunities
Suppliers interested in participating in any of the public procurement activities should visit the Victorian Government Tenders System and register as a user to set up email notifications for tender opportunities.
Registered users can view tender information and download relevant documentation, register for briefings, and submit tender responses electronically.
In addition to public procurement opportunities, CSV conducts procurement activities through the VGPB's State Purchase Contracts (SPC) and the Department of Treasury and Finance's Construction Supplier Register (CSR). The SPC and CSR contain pre-qualified lists of suppliers based on categories of goods and services. SPC and CSR are not managed by CSV. For more information on SPC and CSR, suppliers should contact the nominated representatives for more information.
Supplier Code of Conduct
CSV is committed to ethical, sustainable, and socially responsible procurement. In ensuring that our suppliers maintain the same values as the Government, the Victorian State Government has established a Supplier Code of Conduct. The Code is applicable to all general government sector contracts, agreements and orders for the supply of goods and services, and construction works and services.
Victoria's Social Procurement Framework (SPF) was launched on 26 April 2018.
The SPF enables government to use its buying power to generate social value above and beyond the value of the goods, services, or construction being procured by maximising social, economic, and environmental benefits for all Victorians and opportunities for Victorian jobs. The SPF puts social and sustainable outcomes at the centre of government procurement.
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
Purchase orders issued by CSV are subject to terms and conditions that apply when no other formal contract is in place between CSV and a supplier. The following document contains those terms and conditions.
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions.docx (DOCX 33.8 KB)
Purchase_Order_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf (PDF 141.73 KB)
This page was last updated: Friday 6 May 2022 - 4:12pm