Civil transcripts

In civil matters, transcripts are provided by private transcription companies. If you require a transcript of a civil proceeding in the Federal, Supreme or County Court, please contact the Presiding Officer's associate/clerk and request permission to obtain a copy of the recording. 

This page was last updated: Friday 29 August 2014 - 12:01pm