Court Services Victoria (CSV) provides corporate and administrative services that support judicial independence in the administration of justice in Victoria.
CSV is the employer of over 1800 employees, offering a broad range of legal and non-legal career opportunities across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
CSV is committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply for vacancies, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience disability or diversity related barriers in securing employment.
To see current job opportunities in CSV, visit careers.vic.gov.au
CSV provides a range of employee benefits, including:
- Access to generous leave provisions, including annual leave with leave loading, paid parental leave, study leave, and defence service leave.
- Career development opportunities, including opportunities to participate in our mentoring program or undertake temporary assignments and secondments within CSV and across the broader Victorian Public Service.
- Access to professional learning and capability development opportunities.
- Opportunities for flexible working arrangements to support work/life commitments.
- A range of health and wellbeing programs to support emotional, mental and general wellbeing.
If you have any queries about working for CSV, please contact the People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated: Tuesday 2 April 2019 - 3:05pm