Download the Quick Reference Guide here -
1. Click: Organisation Administration
The Organisation Administration screen displays.
2. Click: Filings Report
The Filings Report screen displays.
3. Click: Search
The Filings Report search screen displays.
4. Complete a search using one or more of the Filings Report fields:
- My Reference: Type the case reference assigned to the case.
- Case / Record Number: Type the case/record number assigned to the case.
- Submitted by (Email): Type the email address of person who submitted the case.
- Filing Status: Select a file status from the options provided.
- Filing Date From: Select filing date range.
- Filing Date To: Select filing date range.
5. Click: Search
The relevant cases appear at the bottom of the screen. Reports can be sorted by different fields - single or multiple fields can be selected.
6. Click: Download to download results.
The results will download as an Excel spreadsheet.
Note: A maximum of 1000 records can be downloaded at a time.
7. Save the file as per your internal processes and naming convention.
This page was last updated: Monday 26 September 2022 - 10:58am